The latest Library Journal zine reviews column is out. The theme this time around was zines by people who took at least five years off between zines.
We championed the Revenge of Print. When I saw "we" I mean that most of the zine publishers were excited about the project, and so am I.
- All I Want Is Everything by Caitlin Constantine, reviewed by Christopher Wilde
- Miss Sequential by Marissa Falco, reviewed by Torie Quiñonez
- Semibold by Kathy Moseley, reviewed by A.j. Michel
- Alabama Grrrl by Ailecia Ruscin, reviewed by Celia Perez
- Darlene Rock-N-Roll Fanzine by Randy Spaghetti, reviewed by Matthew Moyer.